The 2400CF Circulator/Mixer is the smallest in the Kasco range but it is a powerful performer ideal for a wide variety of applications. This unit can operate in depths as shallow as 30 inches yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft A single 2400CF 1/2HP unit can effectively circulate water in a one-acre pond with an average depth of 6 ft.
The 2400CF is a 120V (60Hz)
This 120V 60 Hz unit comes with a horizontal float and mooring lines.
- Amp usage of 5 Amps
- A Thrust of 26 lbs.
- High-efficiency design means low power consumption and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS in 2 boxes
- Multiple cord lengths available all SJTOW underwater rated
Optional control panels available.
Also available with Dock mount option.
Note: 2400CF units will operate in less than 4 ft. of water, but may create muddy water with thrust.