The 3400CF Circulator/Mixer is the mid-size workhorse of the Kasco range ideal for a wide variety of applications. This unit can operate in depths as shallow as 30 in. yet can be effective in creating water movements as deep as 18 ft. A single 3400CF 3/4HP unit was able to create effective water movement in a canal 1,000 ft. long by 10 ft. wide and 4 ft. deep.
The 3400CF is available in 120V (60Hz), 240V (60Hz) power configurations.
The 120V and 240V 60 Hz units come with a horizontal float and mooring lines.
- This 120V Single phase unit runs on 6.7 amps
- A thrust of 34 lbs.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- Ships via UPS in 2 boxes
- Multiple cord lengths available all SJTOW underwater rated
Optional control panels available.
Also available with Dock mount option.
Note: 3400CF models will operate in less than 4 ft. of water, but may create muddy water with thrust.