|RA4-NC||7-10||5||6.2/2.9||8||500 feet||50 Feet|
*Look at Sizing Chart. With added Depth Diffusers Can Aerate Larger Surface Areas. These Systems are highly customizable to fit irregular shaped Ponds and Lakes. Complete our online Pond Survey for a free custom Proposal.
This Kit Includes
- One (1) KM-60C 1/4 HP, One (1) KM-120C 1/2 HP Teich-Aire rocking piston compressors - Optional 240 Volt KM-60HC, KM-120HC Compressors
- Grounded 3 prong NEMA plug (120v)
- Five (5) Robust-Aire Diffuser Assembly
- Five (5) 100' coil of Sure Sink Weighted PVC tubing
- All necessary barbed connectors, adapters and all stainless steel tubing clamps
- No cabinet - Post Mount Cabinet and Base Mount Cabinet Options Available
Teich-Aire KM-60 & KM-120 1/2 HP Compressors
- Continuous or intermittent duty
- Quite operations
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Thermal overload protection
- Includes 40 PSI pressure relief, intake filter and brass hose fittings
- Oil-less piston
- 6' Power Cord
Robust Aire Diffuser
- Self Sinking Stainless Steel base. No need for gravel or sand to fill the base. Includes plastic protectors on the base so it can be installed in lined ponds.
- Locking fill plug allows you to fill it with pea gravel.
- Raised design keeps the diffusers performing at an optimal level.
- Bolted strain relief attachment
- Check valve with Viton seals keeps water from entering tubing when the system is not operating
Installing a Kasco Marine Robust-Aire Diffused Aeration System
Kasco's own Joe Holz takes you through his step by step proces...
Kasco Redesigned Robust-Aire Diffuser Assembly Instructions
The Kasco redesigned Robust-Aire diffuser is easier to assembl...
Kasco Marine Robust-Aire De-icing
www.kascomarine.com 715-262-4488 Onsite demonstration of Kasco...