Duplicate an 8’ lay-down log in your favorite fishing spot by deploying this product horizontally or place upright to mimic standing timber.
- Two 50 in. scuffed PVC trunk, Twenty-four 50 in. flexible and textured composite limbs, one three-post base, one three-hole shade top
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths from 6-30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Is easy to assemble, and comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks.