Safe Haven is designed for slightly deeper applications, it is double the size of the Root Wad. The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish, shade, and ambush cover for sport fish. Increase survival rates in your lake or pond by providing both shallow and deep water sanctuary for your fry and baitfish.
- One 50 in. scuffed PVC trunk & Twenty-Four 50 in. flexible and textured composite limbs
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths, from 6-30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Is easy to assemble, and comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks