The open spacing of the Trophy Tree provides plenty of interstitial space for sport fish to capitalize on their opportunistic nature and ambush prey. The Trophy Tree is most effective when placed near a Root Wad or Safe Haven as it is the perfect combination of attraction and protection.
- One 50 in. scuffed PVC trunk, Twelve 50 in. flexible and textured composite limbs, one three-post base, one three-hole shade top
- Can hang from a dock or pier vertically.
- Can also place it on the bottom of a lake or pond horizontally.
- Manufactured in the U.S.. and made from recycled plastic.
- Promotes algae and phytoplankton growth.
- Great in all depths from 6-30 ft.
- Great when you combine 3 or 4 of these together and create a long-lasting brush pile of protective habitat!
- Is easy to assemble, and comes with mounting cables so you can attach to your dock, pier, or concrete blocks.