Kasco’s Teich-Aire™ Rocking Piston Compressors are continuous-duty, oil-free, aeration compressors that are a great choice for aerating ponds and other deep water applications.
Whether run intermittently or continuously, these rocking piston aeration compressors will deliver reliable and efficient performance day-in and day-out. Each unit includes a 40 PSI pressure relief valve, vibration mounts, intake air filter assembly, and brass hose fitting for easy implementation into your existing system. Each compressor has a 6 ft. power cord, thermal overload protection, and a ramped internal valve plate that allows for restart under load after power failures.
Available in 1/4, 1/2, or 3/4HP, these rocking piston compressors will deliver the performance you need for all your compressor installations. Our own line of aeration compressors will meet the demand of continuous-duty, year-round, larger aeration applications.
- Oil-less piston
- Continuous or intermittent operation
- 115V or 230V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz power options
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA standards, CE marked (the KM-200C does not carry CSA recognition)
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Backed by a two-year warranty
- 6 ft. power cord
- Thermal overload protection
- Ramped internal valve plate for restarting under load
- 40 PSI pressure relief valve, intake air filter, brass hose fitting
60Hz, 110 Teich-AireTM Rocking Piston Compressors
|Part Number||HP||Frequency||Voltage||Amp @ 0 PSI||Amp @ 20 PSI|
Rocking Piston Compressor Performance Chart
|Part Number||CFM @ 0 PSI||CFM @ 10 PSI||CFM @ 15 PSI||CFM @ 20 PSI||CFM @ 25 PSI||CFM @ 30 PSI||CFM @ 40 PSI||CFM @ 50 PSI|