120 Volt cord length max is 150 Feet
Bearon Aquatics aerators are unique in design, superior in construction and outlast competitor’s models. They are suitable for continuous operation in both salt and fresh water. Our units are shipped complete with mooring/positioning line and power cords. They can be taken straight from the box and after insertion into the float, can be moored, plugged in, and ready to provide instant aeration.
Each aerator is comprised of a sealed, submersible electric motor mounted by support brackets in a PVC shroud, which sits on a float collar that has been custom designed. Attached to the motor shaft is a scientifically designed nylon axial propeller which propels the water at the high pumping rate. As the water flows through the bottom of the shroud and four additional holes, it is mixed and oxygenated by the propeller and forced to and above the surface.
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Lightweight, Easy to Install, and Simple to Operate
- High Oxygen Transfer at an Affordable Price
- Ideal for Supplemental Aeration
- Salt Water Compatible
- Excellent Shallow Water Operations
- Water Circulation with Little to No Bottom Turbulence
- 120V 8.2 Amps (240V 4.1 amps)
- 36in minimum depth
- 1150 GPM
- Average pond size: 1-1.5 acre