Introduce more oxygen faster with 8400AF Surface Aerators. The high-performance design of these aerators uses a single open propeller to create and push water droplets into the air allowing efficient transfer of oxygen to the water. Agitation and movement created by the process spreads the oxygenated water throughout the body of water. These units can operate in as little as 20 inches (.6M) of water. 8400AF Surface Aerators are ideal for ponds/tanks with surface areas of about 2 acre.
Protect your AF Series Surface Aerator power cord by adding a flex sleeve cord protector. Made of high strength, abrasion and cut resistant polyethylene, these cord protectors will keep your power cords safe from threats like wildlife, fish hooks and weed whippers.
The 8400AF is a 240 (60Hz) single phase 9 amps power configuration. Also the 2.3AF is available in 240 (60Hz) 3 phase 4.5 amps power configuration. All units come with a float and three 50 ft. (15m) mooring lines. Optional bottom screens and/or control panels are also available.
- High-efficiency design means low power compensation and low operating costs
- Heavy-duty motor and corrosion resistant design; suitable for salt-water or other corrosive environments
- Safety Tested: ETL listed to UL and CSA Standards
- An easily replaced protective sacrificial zinc anode included with each unit
- Low maintenance and dependable design
- Multiple cord lengths available all SJTOW underwater rated
- Ships via FedEx in 2 or 3 boxes
- 3 year warranty