AquatiClear by Kasco is a water circulator, reimagined. This clog-resistant circulator produces continuous water movement to keep docks, marinas, canals, shorelines, and other areas free from algae, floating debris, and foul odors.
- Unique design allows floating debris to slip off the guard rather than wrap around the motor shaft or prop.
- Built with long lasting internal components
- External metal and hardware are stainless steel and protected by a sacrificial anode
- Complete packages are ETL Listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes motor unit, power cord, mounting option and optional control panel
- Universal Mount Kit packages include Simple Swivel bracket allowing for easy rotation of the unit to direct flow of water.
- Clean Current Technology (patent pending)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cut Sheet
- Owners Manual
|Part Number || HP ||Cord Length (ft.)||Voltage||Phase||Amps||Thrust (lbs.)|
||50, 100, 150, 200
Kasco recommends placing motor unit at least 2 ft. below the surface of the water to prevent audible unit cavitation / ventilation. Do not install too close to the bottom of water body. Improper placement can disturb bottom sediment. Check local regulations for guidelines and restrictions.