Lead Time 5-10 business days
20 ft. Powder Coated 3 Legged Windmill
Powder Coated Windmill Aeration Systems include: Airstone Diffuser and Foot Valve, 100 ft. Air line, 50 ft. Weighted Air line, Hose Connector Pack, & Pivot Points. Sizes are all 20 ft..
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73 in. in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New BalCam II technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5 year warranty on bearing’s and cam’s!
Available in the following colors:
- PCW0090: Forest Green
- PCW0021: Bronze
- PCW0006: Red & White
- PCW0130: Green & Yellow
- PCW0138: Blue & White
NOTE: Color variation maybe different from images