Lead Time 5-10 business days
Galvanized Steel Windmills-3 Legged Windmills
Windmill Aeration Systems
- AWS0011: 12 ft. Windmill
- AWS0012: 16 ft. Windmill
- AWS0013: 20 ft. Windmill
- AWS0139: 24 ft. Windmill
- AWS0049: 20 ft. Deluxe Windmill - See More info below
- AWS0179: 24 ft. Deluxe Windmill - See More info Below
These Windmill Aeration Systems includes Air Stone Diffuser and Foot Valve and 100 Ft of 1/2 in. reg. air line.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Wind Driven Aeration System offers:
- New BalCam II technology minimizes bearing fatigue with new Stainless Steel components
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & Easy Assembly
- Manufactured with high quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2 in. airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams!
Options include the following sizes:
The 12 ft. tower is our lowest tower height windmill works well if you have no trees around. The windmill compressor and head is the same unit for all tower heights.
The 16 ft. tower produces approximately 10% more aeration than the 12 ft. tower height due to the elevated height of the tower. The head diameter measures a full 73 in. making this the largest in the industry.
The 20 ft. tower produces 20% more wind at the elevated height compared to the lower height windmills. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73 in. in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep.
This is one of the TALLEST windmills on the market! Impressive 24 ft. tower stands over 27 feet tall when fully erected. The blade diameter on all units is a full 73 in. in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10 ft., 20 ft. or even 30 ft. deep.
Deluxe Windmill Aeration Systems:
- AWS0049: 20 ft. Deluxe Windmill
- AWS0179: 24 ft. Deluxe Windmill
If you're looking for everything you need to aerate your pond, this is it! Our 20 ft. or 24 ft. Deluxe Windmill Aeration System pumps tons of air, even more than other companies that sell dual diaphragm models. The secret is our new, patent pending BalCam II Technology that allows us to pump more air with a single diaphragm. The benefit to you is that you'll have less moving parts, less bearing's and fewer diaphragms to service and maintain. This unit is rated at 3.0-4.5 CFM and includes everything you'll need to install your unit and begin aerating your pond. It also has a 5-year warranty on the compressor which is unmatched in the Industry.
Accessories in the Deluxe Windmill Aeration System include:
- 1 Windmill with our new patent pending BalCam II technology with Stainless Steel components
- 1 roll of non-weighted 100 ft. airline
- 2 airstones so you can aerate in two separate locations
- 2 foot valves
- 2 rolls of 100 ft. weighted airline to sink your airline to the bottom of the pond
- 1 set of pivot points for easier maintenance
- 1 2-way selector valve to better regulate airflow between the two airstones
- 3 hose connector packs
- 2 airstone housing buckets
- 2 duck decoy markers
These Deluxe windmills are loaded and is a great value. No one else offers this much air and added accessories for the price! Perfect for a 2 or even 3 acre pond.